1. This offer is only available to a registered referral that leads to a firm sale of a new build home. A registered referral is defined as a completed referral form
submitted to any showhome in a Qualico Community when you introduce your referral.
2. The referral form must be completed to - and receipt acknowledged by - the builder Sales Representative in a Qualico Community BEFORE the referred customer enters into a sales agreement for their new home.
3. In the event that more than one referring party refers the same person, the earliest dated submission will only be eligible for the reward.
4. Referrals are required to be introduced by the referring homeowner from who purchased in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region and the registration of the referred customer must result in an unconditional sale and possession of a home from a builder in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region.
5. Current Qualico Community Calgary Region is defined as Evanston, Redstone, Ravenswood, Crestmont, Harmony and Dawson’s Landing
6. For transactions involving a multi-family product such as townhomes, currently this offer is only available to townhomes by StreetSide Developments. The reward amount involving a townhome purchase is $1000 for both referrer and referred customer. If the referrer chooses to donate their $1000 to the referred customer, they referred customer will receive $2000 after they take possession of their new home by a builder in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region.
7. For transactions involving a single family home purchase such as a duplex home, laned home, front garage home, semi-estate home, estate home and lake front home, the $2000 cash reward will be paid to both the referrer and referred customer, after the referred customer has taken possession of their new home by a builder in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region. If the referrer chooses to donate their $2000 cash reward to the referred customer, the referred customer will receive $4000 after they take possession of their new home by a builder in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region.
8. This developer offer can be combined with builder promotions, but cannot be combined with any other developer incentives such as a lot rebate or Qualico Communities 4 Life Program.
9. In realtor assisted deals, realtors cannot redeem reward as reward only goes to the purchaser.
10. It is the responsibility of the person claiming the cash reward as income under Canada Revenue Guidelines.
11. Program subject to change without notice.
12. Program is effective May 1, 2019, therefore, only deals written on or after May 1, 2019 apply.
Updated January 3, 2020