1. Current Qualico Community Calgary Region is defined as Evanston, Redstone, Ravenswood, Crestmont, Harmony and Dawson’s Landing.
2. The completedQualico Communities Friends & Family form must be completed and submitted with a builder in a Qualico Community.
3. Referrals are required to be introduced by the referring homeowner from who purchased in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region and the registration of the referred customer must result in an unconditional sale and possession of a home from a builder in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region.
4. This offer is only available for any registered referral that leads to a firm sale of a home such as a duplex home, laned home, front garage home, semi-estate home, estate home and lake front estate home. This offer is not applicable to a purchase of a condo or townhome.
5. The $2000 cash reward will be paid to both the referrer and referred customer, after the referred customer has taken possession of their new home by a builder in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region. If the referrer chooses to donate their $2000 cash reward to the referred customer, the referred customer will receive $4000 after they take possession of their new home by a builder in a current Qualico Community Calgary Region.
6. This developer offer can be combined with builder promotions, but cannot be combined with any other developer incentives such as a lot incentive, Qualico Communities 4 Life Program, or Qualico Communities Ultimate Move in Package.
7. In realtor assisted deals, realtors cannot redeem the reward as the reward only goes to the purchaser.
8. It is the responsibility of the person claiming the cash reward as income under Canada Revenue Guidelines.
9. Program can be subject to change without notice.
10. Program is effective May 1, 2019, therefore, only deals written on or after May 1, 2019 apply.